The best thing about making your own pizza at home is you get to choose what and how much goes in, so you can make the perfect version of your favorite pizza. It only takes two to three pizza making experiences to become pro at it. You will know exactly what you’re doing and it only keeps getting better and better. This pizza is my entire family’s favorite pizza and everytime I make it, I become the star of the family. Who doesn’t like that? I believe that no matter how hard life has been and how complicated things are for you, with all the veggies and seasoned chicken baked in rich cheese, on top of a homemade dough.. Life is simply delicious!!! at that moment.
Total Time – 1 hr
Active Time – 20 min
Servings – 4 to 6
Prepare Pizza Dough
2 boneless chicken breast
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 tsp Soy sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Pizza sauce 1 cup
Cheese 2 cups mozzarella (8oz)
Bell pepper 1/2 cup thinly sliced
Onion 1/2 cup thinly sliced
Tomato 1/2 cup thinly sliced
Olives 1/2 cup seedless, sliced
Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Take the Homemade pizza dough and roll it with the help of rolling pin or use your hands to gently flatten the dough. Make it to the desired size i.e 12” for medium size pizza. Pinch out the edges to get thicker corners.
- Now take the baking tray or pan and grease it with olive oil. Place the rolled pizza dough on it and press it to the edges.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the base and put chicken chunks all over it.
- Spread half of the cheese on it and sprinkle a pinch of fresh ground black peppers to season the cheese.
- Put all the desired veggies over the cheese i.e onions, green bell peppers and tomatoes. Now cover it again with the rest of the cheese and sprinkle some olives, ground black peppers and thyme leaves.
- Place this pan inside a preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 min at 245 °C, make sure that the crust turns nicely brown and the cheese gets light golden color to it.
- Serve hot with fries.
- Wait for 5 mins after taking your pizza out of the oven and then serve. It allows the cheese to cool down a bit to get the perfect stretchy texture.
- For thin crust, put some olive oil on the dough after rolling it to flat base and make holes all over it with the help of a fork.
- For thick crust, let the base set for about 5 mins after rolling it to flat base and then add sauce and other toppings.
- Using you hands instead of rolling pin to flatten the dough, helps prevent pizza base from getting dense and chewy. It allows the base to get light and soft inside.
- Using an old style oven with no temperature indicator. Preheat the oven with full heat on for at least 15 min and then lower the heat to 250 C before putting the pizza pan in it. Check the color of the dough after 15 mins, if its not brown enough, then cook for 5 to 10 more mins.